Department: Customer Loyalty
Reports to: Head of Customer Loyalty
Is a leading mobile casino in Europe.
An exciting new Swedish Founded company, at just 2 years old is storming the online mobile gaming industry.
Our Client has the largest and most user-friendly mobile casino in Europe. The casino for smartphones sets a new standard for what customers can and should expect from their phone.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, production and performance analysis of email, SMS and Social Media campaigns.
- Contribute with creativity and campaign design ideas to increase customer value and loyalty.
- Create content and perform translations.
- Support in the production of general ad-hoc marketing activities.
- Preparation and administration of meetings.
Experience and profile:
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge.
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines.
- Professional level of English and Finnish is required. Additional language skills are considered valuable.
- Previous experience in copywriting, email, SMS and Social Media campaign creation and processes.
- Experience from the IGaming industry.
- Strategic Mindset
A successful career starts here. In this section you will find a selection of employment opportunities. You can also subscribe to our database by submitting your CV and be amongst the first to get to know about these opportunities.
At Creative Talent Solutions we do not simply push your details onto an employer in response to a vacancy. We invest in you as an individual to properly prime and prepare you through our unique Empower program.
Careers hub. We promote vacancies which we are currently seeking to fill as part of our recruitment services to employers of different size. These are vacancies arising from our national and international networks.
Work experience. We also promote internship opportunities – these are typically temporary gigs in the industry that can boost your employability. If you would like to learn more on our Intern program click here to read and apply.
Invest in yourself for a brighter tomorrow. Empower is our flagship program in our training operations. We combine our internationally recognised soft skills training with experienced coaches and an extensive professional network to help you start building a better tomorrow. Whether you are still about to start your career or business, thinking of a career move or re-joining the workforce after a break get in touch about Empower.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies displayed here, click the respective link to read more. If you think you’ve got what it takes submit your details to us.
Expert help. If you would like our expert advice on how to improve your CV and application contact us.
We can also coach you to be better prepared in the future for prospective interviews. Our expert trainers and coaches will help you sharpen your strengths and minimise your less-positive traits. Get in touch for a tailored service.
Why are we different?
We help our candidates improve their soft skills through a focused training program to ensure that the interview is as productive as possible. We know time is precious – for both the candidates and the employers.