You will have the opportunity to lead the marketing team of an ever growing online bank which is based in Malta and fully licensed. As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the Bank’s marketing channels with particular focus on its strategic online channels, whilst carrying out ongoing analysis for the promotion of online sales.
- Proven experience in international marketing within B2C environment
- Designing, planning, implementation and monitoring of the online strategy
- Continuous implementation of conversion and traffic optimisation for the utilisation of the online sales targets
- Hands on performance of: SEO / SEA , affiliate marketing , retargeting , e-mailing and A / B testing
- Designing, developing and keeping up-to-date websites and all social media channels
- Initiating creative campaigns and promotions for all online channels including social media channels
- Expansion of marketing channels to expand customer base and outreach
- Monitoring of the online budget and regular planning process
- Regular reporting on important KPI’s of the online channel
- Lead the marketing team across the countries of operation including the set-up of new business opportunities in other countries
- A graduate at Bachelor or Master Degree level in Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong skills in the use of strategic marketing automation, CRM management, project management and digital marketing tools
- A commercial individual, with a strong customer focus and customer awareness
- A creative mindset with a practical and efficient approach towards work
- An entrepreneurial attitude, appreciation of different cultures and willingness to travel
- Innovative, and an enthusiastic marketer with a commitment to deliver measurable and successful results
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence others
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English
Who is the Client?
The Client is a Bank based in Malta and which operates in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Germany, Austria and France. The Bank is in the business of making financial products easily available through multi channel distribution and easy to follow processes and steps. Both for consumers as well as for businesses. This unique opportunity would suit an individual with 10-year-plus experience in international marketing within the B2C environment, and is looking to take the next step. The salary is competitive and inclusive of relocation costs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with a motivational covering letter on email@example.com.