Reports to: Head of Outbound
Is a leading mobile casino in Europe.
An exciting new Swedish Founded company, at just 2 years old is storming the online mobile gaming industry.
Our Client has the largest and most user-friendly mobile casino in Europe. The casino for smartphones sets a new standard for what customers can and should expect from their phone.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contacting customers via telephone.
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys.
- Offer promotions and incentives to re-activate dormant customers.
- Reporting of activities and results.
- Perform customer support when needed
Experience and background:
- Norwegian native language skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and demeanor is required.
- Good level of written and verbal skills in English is required. Additional language skills are considered valuable.
- A minimum of 6 months experience from a high volume call center with a strong emphasis on outbound sales/service calls is required.
- Experience from customer support is considered valuable.
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Clear thinking with the ability to take initiatives and solve problems.
Flexible and willing to work both day and evening shifts.
A successful career starts here. In this section you will find a selection of employment opportunities. You can also subscribe to our database by submitting your CV and be amongst the first to get to know about these opportunities.
At Creative Talent Solutions we do not simply push your details onto an employer in response to a vacancy. We invest in you as an individual to properly prime and prepare you through our unique Empower program.
Careers hub. We promote vacancies which we are currently seeking to fill as part of our recruitment services to employers of different size. These are vacancies arising from our national and international networks.
Work experience. We also promote internship opportunities – these are typically temporary gigs in the industry that can boost your employability. If you would like to learn more on our Intern program click here to read and apply.
Invest in yourself for a brighter tomorrow. Empower is our flagship program in our training operations. We combine our internationally recognised soft skills training with experienced coaches and an extensive professional network to help you start building a better tomorrow. Whether you are still about to start your career or business, thinking of a career move or re-joining the workforce after a break get in touch about Empower.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies displayed here, click the respective link to read more. If you think you’ve got what it takes submit your details to us.
Expert help. If you would like our expert advice on how to improve your CV and application contact us.
We can also coach you to be better prepared in the future for prospective interviews. Our expert trainers and coaches will help you sharpen your strengths and minimise your less-positive traits. Get in touch for a tailored service.
Why are we different?
We help our candidates improve their soft skills through a focused training program to ensure that the interview is as productive as possible. We know time is precious – for both the candidates and the employers.