Reports to: Affiliate Director
Is a leading mobile casino in Europe.
An exciting new Swedish Founded company, at just 2 years old is storming the online mobile gaming industry.
Our Client has the largest and most user-friendly mobile casino in Europe. The casino for smartphones sets a new standard for what customers can and should expect from their phone.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates in the Swedish Markets.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates
- Answering day to day affiliate enquiries
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions
- Identify the key affiliates in and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure where necessary existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by Customer Care Operations Manage.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
Experience and profile:
- Native in Swedish and English
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Casino products
- 3 years+ experience in working with Affiliates
A successful career starts here. In this section you will find a selection of employment opportunities. You can also subscribe to our database by submitting your CV and be amongst the first to get to know about these opportunities.
At Creative Talent Solutions we do not simply push your details onto an employer in response to a vacancy. We invest in you as an individual to properly prime and prepare you through our unique Empower program.
Careers hub. We promote vacancies which we are currently seeking to fill as part of our recruitment services to employers of different size. These are vacancies arising from our national and international networks.
Work experience. We also promote internship opportunities – these are typically temporary gigs in the industry that can boost your employability. If you would like to learn more on our Intern program click here to read and apply.
Invest in yourself for a brighter tomorrow. Empower is our flagship program in our training operations. We combine our internationally recognised soft skills training with experienced coaches and an extensive professional network to help you start building a better tomorrow. Whether you are still about to start your career or business, thinking of a career move or re-joining the workforce after a break get in touch about Empower.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies displayed here, click the respective link to read more. If you think you’ve got what it takes submit your details to us.
Expert help. If you would like our expert advice on how to improve your CV and application contact us.
We can also coach you to be better prepared in the future for prospective interviews. Our expert trainers and coaches will help you sharpen your strengths and minimise your less-positive traits. Get in touch for a tailored service.
Why are we different?
We help our candidates improve their soft skills through a focused training program to ensure that the interview is as productive as possible. We know time is precious – for both the candidates and the employers.